Monday, August 22, 2016
LIST OF INVASIONS OF INDIA IN RECENT ERA - Eng. Adnan Khalid
1. India invaded Jammu and Kashmir just after its liberation from Brits in 1947.
2. Indian Armed Forces invaded the State of Hyderabad in 1947 and overthrew its Nizam, annexing it to the State of Indian Union.Operation Polo.
3. India invaded Burma in 2015:- Indian army conducted an operation against militant groups along the border with Myanmar in the country’s northeast on Tuesday, with special forces allegedly also entering Myanmar to perform “surgical strikes”. Indian Army Enters Myanmar to Strike Militant Groups.
4. India annexed Portuguese India in 1961 which included the enclaves of Goa, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
5. Indian Army invaded in 1975 the small and peaceful nation of Sikkim.
6. India invaded Tibet in 1947 and has been occupying Arunachal of Tibet.
7. India also has invaded Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur etc. None of the NE states joined India by free will. But all were invaded by Indian Army. Most of the people of these state still view Indians as invaders.
8. India invaded Siachen Glacier in 1984 in “Operation Meghdoot” by crossing the UN defined Line of Control “LOC” and captured a part of the Siachen glaciers.
9. India Invaded in Pakistan administered Kashmir by crossing UN defined LOC in 1971 and captured a valley “Turtuk”.
10. India invaded Lahore, provincial capital of Punjab, Pakistan in 1965 and occupied its key town of Burki.
11. India invaded in East Bengal (East Pakistan) in 1971 by sending its regular army of Punjab regiment and ceased east Pakistan and Pakistan army on their own soil.
12. India is actively involved in indirect invasion of Pak tribes through Afghanistan by funding criminal elements like TTP etc. Which is an act of invasion as well as Terrorism.
India is not only an invader, aggressor and offender but biggest source of state sponsored terrorism in the region as well.
The claim of India that “ India Never invaded any other country (Land) in its history” is fake and absurd.